I work at Three F, and today I work there from 17:00 to 22:00.
I got up 14:30 today.
Usually I sleep lately on Sunday, because I go out somewhere with my friends Sunday night.
Now I am eating lunch "TARASPA"
See you.
This blog is about diary of my life.
7 件のコメント:
Hi shota!
It is unblievable for me
to get up 14:30.
What time do you sleep?
and what is "TARASPA"?
Hi, I'm Shichiro.
Did you have a good sleeep?
And did you enjoy Sunday-Night?
I had "Shinkan-camp".
I enjoyed, but I feel sleepy now.
Bye!
Hi, masahiro.
I slept 3:00a.m.
TARASPA is TARAKO SPAGHETTI !
Have you ever eaten it?
Thank you message.
Hi, Shoichiro.
Did you drink a lot, and had a hangover?
Are you a good drinker?
bye.
Hi!
Thank you for taught me how to make the blog!!
Hi!I'm Rina.
I got up 12:30 yesterday.
I feel sleepy every morning.
How long is it since you work in Three F?
Good evening!
I know "TARAKO SPAGHETTI" !!
But I first hear "TARASPA"
I'm sorry that....
コメントを投稿